Our research centres bring together leading academics and industry experts to develop cutting-edge research that is impactful and relevant to latest industry needs.
Our objective is to advance and nurture leadership in the theory and practice of management globally. To this end, we engage in cutting-edge, rigorous research to advance theoretical knowledge and inspire evidence-based practices that are of significant interests to business communities and beyond.
Our strategic priorities are guided by the university’s plans to focus its research on sustainability future health care, the new Silk Road, which seeks to integrate the best of the East and West, and innovation.
- Asian Business Case Centre (ABCC)
- Centre for Accounting and Auditing Research (CAAR)
- Centre for Business Sustainability (CBS)
- Center for Leadership and Cultural Intelligence (CLCI)
- Centre for Sustainable Finance Innovation (CSFI)
- Centre of Excellence International Trading (CEIT)
- Culture Science Innovations (CSI)
- Information Management Research Centre (IMARC)
- Insurance Risk and Finance Research Centre (IRFRC)
- Nanyang Centre for Emerging Markets (CEM)
- NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies (CAS)