At Nanyang Business School (NBS), philanthropic gifts provide us with the financial means to go beyond our core programmes and invest strategically in priority areas that help set our graduates apart.
Gifts from our alumni, community, and industry partners directly provide life-changing opportunities for our students and enable programme innovation, while driving research and academic excellence at NBS.
Every donation, no matter the size, makes a real difference.
With your support, we can enhance the NBS experience and empower the next generation of global-minded business leaders and strategic thinkers to make an impact in Singapore and internationally.
Your gift to NBS:
- Can help students directly or support our student/academic initiatives, research, or campus. You can decide the area that matters most to you.
- Is tax deductible at 2.5 times of your gift value (applicable to Singapore residents only).
- Is matched by the Singapore government, increasing the impact of your contribution.
- Could provide naming opportunities to honour foundations, corporations and individuals.
- Can be anonymous or, with your consent, recognised on our digital/social media channels or in our school publications.
Connecting Africa and Asia
Together with five of Singapore’s leading investors in Africa, the NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies conducts high-impact research, activities, and events that aim to connect Africa and Asia.
Inspired by students to give back
Inspired by their students, NBS faculty members have made a generous collective donation to support students in financial hardship through the establishment of the NBS Student Aid Fund.
PMBA graduating class pays it forward
The Nanyang Professional MBA (PMBA) Class of 2020 come together to mark their graduation with a special gift.
How HR students at NBS are learning, adapting, and thriving
Faced with the evolving COVID-19 situation this year, NBS students in the Human Resource Consulting Club were quick to devise a contingency plan for their biggest event of the year.