2023 Nanyang Assistant Professorship (NAP) Call
The World’s Best Young University is looking for the world’s most promising research talents. NTU invites outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars to apply for appointment as Nanyang Assistant Professors.
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a start-up research grant of up to S$ 1 million (US$ 727K; €686K; £579K)
- Enjoy attractive remuneration package and other benefits including assistance with accommodation
- Hold a tenure-track appointment and play lead roles in the university’s new wave of multi-disciplinary, integrative research
- The University provides excellent R&D infrastructure with well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories and opportunities for research funding.
Desired skills and experience
- Early career researcher (post-doctoral fellow or equivalent) from a reputable university
- PhD or MD or equivalent degree in any discipline obtained within the past 10 years
- Strong track record for publication and relevant teaching experience
- Ready to lead his/her research group independently.
- Clinician-Scientists interested in translational and/or clinical science bridging bench and bedside, clinical trials, epidemiology, digital health, health services research and/or interventional studies in any medical discipline are welcome.
Interested applicants are to submit their applications via the NAP Online Application System by 30 September 2022, 11:59 P.M. (UTC / GMT +8:00)
* Kindly note that only online applications will be accepted
Click here for required application documents.
Further queries can be directed to email@example.com
2017 NAP Awardees
2018 NAP Awardees
2019 NAP Awardees
2020 NAP Awardees
2021 NAP Awardees
This section will be further updated.