In Case of Emergency
- Call NTU's 24H Emergency Hotline at 6790 5200
- Then call SPMS Safety (6537 8685) and SPMS Facilities (6537 8686)
- Do not call Campus Fault Report (6790 4777)
All staff must be familiar with:
- The emergency items in the laboratories (first aid box, fire extinguishers, spill kit, fire blanket, etc.).
- The emergency contacts.
- The assembly area in which to gather in the event of a building evacuation.
|NTU 24h Emergency Hotline / Campus Security||6790 5200|
|SPMS Emergency Contact||6537 8685|
|Other Contact Numbers (Non-Emergency)|
|NTU Fault Reporting Centre||6790 4777|
|Office of Health, Safety, and Emergency||6592 7799|
|NTU Medical Centre||6793 6828|
|SPMS General Office||6513 8459|
|SPMS Emergency Response Team|
Assistant Chair for Facilities & IT / Liaison Officer (LO)
Assistant Chair for Safety / Assistant LO
|Ricky Lim Kee Chuan|
School Safety Officer and Emergency Coordinator
|Contacts for Certified Occupational First Aiders|
|Anthony Varian Jesse||6513 8454|
|Zhang Jingjing||6514 8367|
|Zhang Baile||6592 1653|
|Tong Wan Ling||6592 1853|
|Wu Guohua||6513 7186|
|Gerard Joseph Lim||6513 7421|
|Contacts for Neighbouring Buildings|
|School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering||6791 1744|
|Wee Kim Wee School of Communication & Information||6790 6108|
|Nanyang Business School||6790 6033|
|Carpark B (call Campus Security)||6790 4777|
The emergency assembly area for the SPMS building is located behind Block S2 (one of the buildings used by the School of Electrical Engineering), as shown in the image below.