Students can choose to pursue a second Major in another discipline offered either by:
- their home School, or
- by another School within the College.
The second major provides students with breadth of exposure, and is also designed to provide greater depth of study in an additional discipline. Students will graduate with a degree in their First Major upon satisfying the applicable academic requirements. The Second Major will be shown on the final transcript, and students will receive an additional certificate.
Students can declare a second major with their home school after their first year and will need to obtain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 4.0 at the point of declaration to be eligible to take up a second major.
Available Second Major programmes include:
- Art History
- Communication Studies
- Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
- Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Theatre and Drama
1) Second Major Curriculum Requirements
2) Overall AU distribution for Single and Second Major students in HASS