In line with ERI@N’s mission to be a global centre-of-excellence for energy solutions RD&D, the structure of the institute is designed to achieve sufficient depth at various technology levels, along with the breadth of relevant research domains.
ERI@N integrates research across NTU in the content of the energy challenge, and then helps translate outcomes into industry and practice. Our research focuses on a host of Interdisciplinary Research Programmes, Flagship Programmes, an Accelerator and a Consortium Programme that cover the energy value chain from generation to innovative end-use solutions, motivated by industrialisation and deployment.
Find out more about ERI@N's range of programmes here.
- Renewables & Low-Carbon Generation (RLCG): Solar, Wind & Marine
- Energy Storage (ES) and Hydrogen & Fuel Cells (H2 & FC)
- Renewables' Integration & Microgrids (RIM)
- Multi-Energy Systems & Grids (MESG)
- Smart & Sustainable Building Technologies (SSBT)
- Future Mobility Solutions (FMS)
- Power Electronics & Electrification (PE&E)