ERI@N strives to be the pioneer in research technology and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities that support and drive our research excellence.
Our labs and facilities are spread out on across the NTU Campus, CleanTech One Building and CleanTech Park. These resources offer our researchers access to develop innovation technologies and solutions for our energy future. In addition, we also have facilities located on Jurong Island and Semakau Landfill.
Explore more about our research capabilities and facilities below.
- Centre of Excellence for Testing & Research of Autonomous Vehicles – NTU
- Experimental Power Grid Centre
- Renewable Energy Integration Demonstrator - Singapore
- RLCG - Solar, Wind & Marine
- Energy Storage and Hydrogen & Fuel Cells
- Multi Energy Systems & Grids and Renewables' Integration & Microgrids
- Smart & Sustainable Building Technologies
- Future Mobility Solutions