Combining Information Systems, statistics, and artificial intelligence, Business Analytics (BA) helps you transform data into insights to make more informed decisions. It also teaches you how to use those insights to influence key decision makers.Linked to this BA are the following undergraduate programmes:
- BA: Bachelor of Business degree (Specialisation in BA)
- ACBS: Double degree in Accountancy & Business (Specialisation in BA)
- BCG/E: Double degree in Business (Specialisation in BA) & Computer Science/Engineering
- MDDA: Bachelor of Accountancy degree with Minor in Digitalisation and Data Analytics
- Math BA: BSc (Hons) in Mathematical Sciences – Business Analytics Track
BA core and elective courses comprises curated topics in business, statistics, operations management, information systems, artificial intellience, and key technologies.
It also provides in-course industry experience and invaluable internship/work-study experience.
The top employers for BA graduates were:
- Schneider Electric Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Singapore Telecommunications Limited
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd
- DBS Bank Ltd
- Accenture Pte Ltd
- Defence Science and Technology Agency
The NBS Business Analytics Club, formerly the NBS-Singapore Computer Society Chapter, was launched on 22 September 2004. Its aims are to:
- Promote and equip members with IT knowledge, Data Analytic skills and Big Data essentials.
- Link members to business analytics and IT Professionals in the industry.
Members consist of all undergraduates from the Business/Accountancy/Computer Science pursuing a BA specialisation.
Link to BAC: https://clubs.ntu.edu.sg/businessanalytics/