To be awarded a Minor in Psychology, students must complete two Psychology core, one Psychology foundation, and two Psychology elective courses.
Important notes to all minor students
Please make sure that you complete HP1100 as soon as your schedule allows. Almost all Psychology courses require HP1100 as a pre-requisite.
Important notes to students going on exchange (both overseas and local)
- All Minor courses must be read as GER-UEs.
- All Psychology Core courses must be completed at NTU.
- Students are permitted to complete up to a maximum of two courses during the exchange and count them towards fulfilling their Psychology Foundation/Elective requirement.
- Students are not allowed to read level 4000 courses.
- To be awarded a minor, students must not opt for the Minor courses to be graded Satisfactory (S) / Un-Satisfactory (U).
For more information on Minor programmes, please refer to the Office of Academic Services websites at
Students must complete one Psychology foundation course from the following list of courses.
HP2100 Research Design and Data Analysis in Psychology
HP2200 Biological Psychology
HP2300 Developmental Psychology
HP2400 Social Psychology
HP2500 Personality and Individual Differences
HP2600 Cognitive Psychology
HP2700 Abnormal Psychology
Psychology electives are level 3000 courses. Students must complete two Psychology elective courses.