- Re: Chen et al.: The United States Eye Injury Registry: past and future directions (Ophthalmology. 2021;128:647-648)
- Perinatal risk factors associated with central retinal changes in former preterm children on optical coherence tomography angiography
- Clinical and Multimodal Imaging Clues in Differentiating Between Tuberculomas and Sarcoid Choroidal Granulomas
- Conjunctival Findings in Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Zika Virus and Anterior Uveitis-4 Years After the Pandemic
- Publisher Correction: Pre-symptomatic Caspase-1 inhibitor delays cognitive decline in a mouse model of Alzheimer disease and aging
- Long-term effectiveness of mHealth physical activity interventions: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized-controlled trials
- Are digital technologies fit for clinical purposes? A systematic review and qualitative synthesis of information quality frameworks for digital healthcare
- Regulatory Light Chains in Cardiac Development and Disease
- Post COVID-19 Arterial Thromboembolism: A Clear and Present Danger
- Determinants of antibiotic over-prescribing for upper respiratory tract infections in an emergency department with good primary care access: a quantitative analysis
- Redefining scholarship for health professions education: AMEE Guide No. 142
- The curious case of case study research
- iViewExpert: A tool to uncover expertise and support surgical skills training
- Simulation for technical skill acquisition in open vascular surgery
- Amyloid Beta42 (Aβ42) Peptide Functionalized Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Specific Targeting of SH-SY5Y Neuroblastoma Cells
- Food for Life and Palliation (FLiP)': a qualitative study for understanding and empowering dignity and identity for terminally ill patients in Asia
- A Cross-Sectional Study of the Clinical Metrics of Functional Status Tools in Pediatric Critical Illness
- Skeletal Muscle Changes, Function, and Health-Related Quality of Life in Survivors of Pediatric Critical Illness
- Higher extracellular water to total body water ratio was associated with chronic kidney disease progression in type 2 diabetes
- Stool metagenome analysis of patients with Klebsiella pneumoniae liver abscess and their domestic partners
- Lack of detail in population-level data impedes analysis of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and clinical outcomes
- Author Correction: The higher prevalence of extended spectrum beta-lactamases among Escherichia coli ST131 in Southeast Asia is driven by expansion of a single, locally prevalent subclone
- Association of SARS-CoV-2 clades with clinical, inflammatory and virologic outcomes: An observational study
- Predictors for development of critical illness amongst older adults with COVID-19: Beyond age to age-associated factors
- Evaluation of treatment effects in patients with endometrial cancer and POLE mutations: An individual patient data meta-analysis
- Cytomegalovirus infection is associated with an increase in aortic stiffness in older men which may be mediated in part by CD4 memory T-cells
- A selective HDAC8 inhibitor potentiates antitumor immunity and efficacy of immune checkpoint blockade in hepatocellular carcinoma
- Kinomic profile in patient-derived glioma cells during hypoxia reveals c-MET-PI3K dependency for adaptation
- The pregnane X receptor drives sexually dimorphic hepatic changes in lipid and xenobiotic metabolism in response to gut microbiota in mice
- Invalidation of the Transcriptional Modulator of Lipid Metabolism PPARβ/δ in T Cells Prevents Age-Related Alteration of Body Composition and Loss of Endurance Capacity
- Integrative study of diet-induced mouse models of NAFLD identifies PPARα as a sexually dimorphic drug target
- Personalised randomised controlled trial designs-a new paradigm to define optimal treatments for carbapenem-resistant infections
Synapsins and the Synaptic Vesicle Reserve Pool: Floats or Anchors?.
Neuroprotective effect of mitochondrial translocator protein ligand in a mouse model of tauopathy.
Mitochondrial Regulation of Microglial Immunometabolism in Alzheimer's Disease.
Epidermal graft encourages wound healing by down-regulation of gap junctional protein and activation of wound bed without graft integration as opposed to split-thickness skin graft.
Pulpal upregulation of connexin 43 during pulpitis.
Characterisation of an ischemia reperfusion model for the formation of a stage I pressure ulcer in mouse skin.
Publisher Correction: Discovery of rare variants associated with blood pressure regulation through meta-analysis of 1.3 million individuals.
Low uptake of COVID-19 prevention behaviours and high socioeconomic impact of lockdown measures in South Asia: Evidence from a large-scale multi-country surveillance programme.
Healthcare workers as "canaries" for acute respiratory infections and pathogens during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The "Timeless" use of Influenza-like Illness Criteria for influenza Detection in the Tropics.
Epidemiological factors associated with recent HIV infection among newly-diagnosed cases in Singapore, 2013-2017.
Christine CHEUNG/ David LYE / Laurent RENIA
Convalescent COVID-19 patients are susceptible to endothelial dysfunction due to persistent immune activation.
Pseudomonas aeruginosa in bronchiectasis: infection, inflammation and therapies.
Respiratory Mycoses in COPD and Bronchiectasis.
Mycopathologia 2020: Legacy and Change to Remain Relevant for Content, Creation, and Communication.
Optimising the delivery of remediation programmes for doctors: a realist review.
Performance at medical school selection correlates with success in Part A of the intercollegiate Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS) examination.
Jennifer CLELAND / Lucy ROSBY
Cameras on or off: What is the question?.
An Analysis of the Generalizability and Stability of the Halo Effect During the COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak.
A Scientometric Approach to Review the Role of the Medial Preoptic Area (MPOA) in Parental Behavior.
Deep Neural Networks and Transfer Learning on a Multivariate Physiological Signal Dataset.
Association Between Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Cognitive Impairment in People With Schizophrenia: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
HOPES: An Integrative Digital Phenotyping Platform for Data Collection, Monitoring, and M.achine Learning
Predicting Real-World Functioning in Schizophrenia: The Relative Contributions of Neurocognition, Functional Capacity, and Negative Symptoms.
Dissociation Between Insulin Resistance and Abnormalities in Lipoprotein Particle Concentrations and Sizes in Normal-Weight Chinese Adults.
Aging-induced isoDGR-modified fibronectin activates monocytic and endothelial cells to promote atherosclerosis.
Risk Factors for Development of Acute Kidney Injury in COVID-19 Patients: A Retrospective Observational Cohort Study.
Dynamics of SARS-CoV-2 neutralising antibody responses and duration of immunity: a longitudinal study.
Highly functional virus-specific cellular immune response in asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection.
DNA methylation and breast cancer-associated variants.
CDKN2A germline alterations and the relevance of genotype-phenotype associations in cancer predisposition.
Clinical implementation of an oncology-specific family health history risk assessment tool.
Preman RAJALINGAM / Naomi LOW-BEER
Exploring the feasibility of using very short answer questions (VSAQs) in team-based learning (TBL).
Lucy ROSBY / Jerome ROTGANS / Naomi LOW-BEER
Promotion of knowledge transfer and retention in year 2 medical students using an online training exercise
A review of freely available online support for food allergy-related emotional wellbeing.
A retrospective cohort study examining secondary prevention post stroke in primary care in an Asian setting.
Characteristics of Patients Seeking and Proceeding with Non-Surgical Facial Aesthetic Procedures.
Maurice van STEENSEL
Inherited skin disorders presenting with poikiloderma.
A 3D physio-mimetic interpenetrating network-based platform to decode the pro and anti-tumorigenic properties of cancer-associated fibroblasts.
GREB1: An evolutionarily conserved protein with a glycosyltransferase domain links ERα glycosylation and stability to cancer.
SARS-CoV-2: To be or not to be vaccinated?.
Consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic for patients with metabolic diseases.
Publisher Correction: Sex-dimorphic genetic effects and novel loci for fasting glucose and insulin variability.
Blood Biomarkers To Detect New-Onset Atrial Fibrillation And Cardioembolism In Ischemic Stroke Patients.
Modified CRISPR/Cas9 mediated generation of two MKK7 knockout human embryonic stem cell lines.
Bio-culturally grounded: why separation and connection may not be the same around the world.
Predictors of Contemporary under-5 Child Mortality in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: A Machine Learning Approach.
FOO Jia Nee
Association of Rare CYP39A1 Variants With Exfoliation Syndrome Involving the Anterior Chamber of the Eye.
High Diagnostic Utility Incorporating a Targeted Neurodegeneration Gene Panel With MRI Brain Diagnostic Algorithms in Patients With Young-Onset Cognitive Impairment With Leukodystrophy.
Andy HO / PANG Weng Sun/ Josip CAR
Sustainable implementation of advance care planning in Asia: An interpretive-systemic framework for national development.
Marie LOH / John CHAMBERS
DNA methylation and lipid metabolism: an EWAS of 226 metabolic measures.
Diagnostic performance of COVID-19 serological assays during early infection: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 11 516 samples.
Antimicrobial stewardship capacity and manpower needs in the Asia Pacific.
Effects of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic on antimicrobial prevalence and prescribing in a tertiary hospital in Singapore.
Human neutralising antibodies elicited by SARS-CoV-2 non-D614G variants offer cross-protection against the SARS-CoV-2 D614G variant.
Early induction of functional SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells associates with rapid viral clearance and mild disease in COVID-19 patients.
Safety of temporary interruption of antiplatelet therapy in dengue fever with thrombocytopenia.
Cost-effectiveness of olaparib maintenance therapy when used with and without restriction by BRCA1/2 mutation status for platinum-sensitive relapsed ovarian cancer.
Molecular connections between circadian rhythm and genome maintenance pathways.
Gestational age-specific normative values and determinants of serum progesterone through the first trimester of pregnancy.
Mobilization efficiency is critically regulated by fat via marrow PPARδ.
WANG Xiaomeng / Hendrik LUESCH
Gatorbulin-1, a distinct cyclodepsipeptide chemotype, targets a seventh tubulin pharmacological site.
- Prognosis tools for short-term adverse events in older emergency department users: result of a Québec observational prospective cohort
- The role of health technologies in multicomponent primary care interventions: Systemic review
- Clinical and economic burden of diabetic foot ulcers: A 5-year longitudinal multi-ethnic cohort study from the tropics
- COVID-19 endocrinopathy with hindsight from SARS
- Paraneoplastic secretion of multiple phosphatonins from a deep fibrous histiocytoma causing oncogenic osteomalacia
- Interconversion of plasma free thyroxine values from assay platforms with different reference intervals using linear transformation methods
- Loss of FEZI, a gene deleted in Jacobsen syndrome, causes locomotion defects and early mortality by impairing motor neuron development
- Cefazolin versus ceftriaxone as definitive treatment for Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteraemia: A retrospective multicentre study in Singapore
- Sensitive detection of total anti-Spike antibodies and isotype switching in asymptomatic and symptomatic COVID-19 patients
- High-risk chest radiographic features associated with COVID-19 disease severity
- Sexually dimorphic roles for the type 2 diabetes-associated C2cd4b gene in murine glucose homeostasis
- PDX1 LOW MAFA LOW β-cells contribute to islet function and insulin release
- Pancreatic Sirtuin 3 deficiency promotes Hepatic Steatosis by enhancing 5-hydroxytryptamine synthesis in mice with diet-induced obesity
- Adipocyte-specific deletion of Tcf712 induces dysregulated lipid metabolism and impairs glucose telerance in mice
- Comparative craniofacial bone regeneration capacities of mesenchymal stem cells derived from human neural crest stem cells and bone marrow
- Global burden of cardiovascular diseases and risk factors, 1990-2019: Update from the GBD 2019 study
- Multicomponent interventions for enhancing primary care: A systemic review
- Mapping routine measles vaccination in low- and middle-income countries
- Responding to the COVID-19 outbreak in Singapore: Staff protection and staff temperature and sickness surveillance systems
- Awareness, acceptance, and adoption of the national digital contact tracing tool post COVID-19 lockdown among visitors of a pubic hospital in Singapore
- Dancing with COVID-19 after the hammer is lifted: Enhancing healthcare worker surveillance
- A machine learning approach for the automatic estimation of fixation-time data signals' quality
- Comparison of wearable and clinical devices for acquisition of peripheral nervous system signals
- A scientometric review of alexithymia: Mapping thematic and disciplinary shifts in half a century of research
- Probing the association between maternal anxious attachment style and mother-child barin-to-brain coupling during passive co-viewing of visual stimuli
- Precisely Structured Nitric-Oxide-Releasing Copolymer Brush Defeats Broad-Spectrum Catheter-Associated Biofilm Infections In Vivo
- Antimicrobial Effect of a Novel Chitosan Derivative and Its Synergistic Effect with Antibiotics
- Clinical care of pregnant and postpartum women with COVID-19: Living recommendations from the National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce
- An automated data extraction and classification pipeline to identify a novel type of neuron within the dorsal striatum based on single-cell patch clamp and confocal imaging data
- Health literacy in the general population in the context of epidemic or pandemic coronavirus outbreak situations: Rapid scoping review
- Motoric cognitive risk syndrome and incident dementia in older adults from the Québec NuAge cohort
- Telemedicine for housebound older persons during the Covid-19 pandemic
- PreAnaesThesia computerized health (PATCH) assessment: development and validation
- Competing expectations: Advance care planning from the perspectives of doctors and nurses in the South-East Asian context
Josip CAR/ Lorainne TUDOR CAR
Josip CAR/ Konstadina GRIVA
- Creating a Smartphone App for Caregivers of Children With Atopic Dermatitis With Caregivers, Health Care Professionals, and Digital Health Experts: Participatory Co-Design
Lorainne TUDOR CAR
Tom CARNEY/ Maurice VAN STEENSEL
- The novel zebrafish model pretzel demonstrates a central role for SH3PXD2B in defective collagen remodelling and fibrosis in Frank-Ter Haar syndrome
- Discovery of rare variants associated with blood pressure regulation through meta-analysis of 1.3 million individuals
- Systematic review of determinants influencing antibiotic prescribing for uncomplicated acute respiratory tract infections in adult patients at the emergency department
- Performance of Digital Contact Tracing Tools for COVID-19 Response in Singapore: Cross-Sectional Study
- Asymptomatic health-care worker screening during the COVID-19 pandemic
Angela Chow/ David LYE
- Risk prediction models to guide antibiotic prescribing: a study on adult patients with uncomplicated upper respiratory tract infections in an emergency department
FOO Jia Nee
Birgitta HENRIQUES-NORMARK / Staffan NORMARK
- Capillary leakage provides nutrients and antioxidants for rapid pneumococcal proliferation in influenza-infected lower airways
- Fundamental Concepts of Human Thermoregulation and Adaptation to Heat: A Review in the Context of Global Warming
LUO Dahai/ Bertrand CZARNY/ Sanjay CHOTIRMALL/ Staffan NORMARK/ Birgitta HENRIQUES-NORMARK
- Erratum for Vidaillac et al. "Sex Steroids Induce Membrane Stress Responses and Virulence Properties in Pseudomonas aeruginosa"
- Performance of Population Pharmacokinetic Models in Predicting Polymyxin B Exposures
- Association of Higher Body Mass Index With Severe Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in Younger Patients
- Serological differentiation between COVID-19 and SARS infections
- Remdesivir for the Treatment of Covid-19 - Final Report
- Predictive Testing for Tumor Predisposition Syndromes in Pediatric Relatives: An Asian Experience
- Functional characterisation guides classification of novel BAP1 germline variants
- Similar cognitive deficits in mice and humans in the chronic phase post-stroke identified using the touchscreen-based paired-associate learning task
Kevin PETHE/ NG Oon Tek/ Mary CHAN
Frank RUHLI/ Elio RIBOLI
- Height and body-mass index trajectories of school-aged children and adolescents from 1985 to 2019 in 200 countries and territories: a pooled analysis of 2181 population-based studies with 65 million participants
- Ligand-Specific Factors Influencing GLP-1 Receptor Post-Endocytic Trafficking and Degradation in Pancreatic Beta Cells
- Covid-19 and Diabetes: A Complex Bidirectional Relationship
- The Association between Tear Film Thickness as Measured with OCT and Symptoms and Signs of Dry Eye Disease: A Pooled Analysis of 6 Clinical Trials
- COVID-19 Contact-Tracing Apps: Analysis of the Readability of Privacy Policies
- Challenges When Evaluating Cognitive Bias Modification Interventions for Substance Use Disorder
- The mean mummy way' - experiences of parents instilling eye drops to their young children as described in online forums and blogs
- Medical students' attitudes towards careers in primary care in Singapore
- Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors as Molecular Links between Caloric Restriction and Circadian Rhythm
- PPARs and Microbiota in Skeletal Muscle Health and Wasting
- A Novel Mechanism of Monoethylhexyl Phthalate in Lipid Accumulation via Inhibiting Fatty Acid Beta-Oxidation on Hepatic Cells
- A qualitative study exploring content validity and feasibility of frequently used generic health-related quality of life measures in older people with hip fracture: The patients' perspective
- Regulation of Anxiety and Depression by Mitochondrial Translocator Protein-Mediated Steroidogenesis: the Role of Neurons
- Long-term effects of the Montreal museum of fine arts participatory activities on frailty in older community dwellers: results of the A-Health study
Collaborative model of care between Orthopaedics and allied healthcare professionals in knee osteoarthritis (CONNACT): study protocol for an effectiveness-implementation hybrid randomized control trial
Lorraine Tudor CAR
Global age-sex-specific fertility, mortality, healthy life expectancy (HALE), and population estimates in 204 countries and territories, 1950-2019: a comprehensive demographic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019
Measuring universal health coverage based on an index of effective coverage of health services in 204 countries and territories, 1990-2019: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2019
Tom CARNEY / Philip INGHAM
CHEW Sing Yian
- Updated guidance on the management of COVID-19: from an American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society coordinated International Task Force (29 July 2020)
- The airway microbiome in COPD, bronchiectasis and bronchiectasis-COPD overlap.
- Using Expanded Natural Killer Cells as Therapy for Invasive Aspergillosis
Sanjay CHOTIRMALL / Birgitta HENRIQUES-NORMARK /Staffan NORMARK / Bertrand CZARNY / Dahai LUO
- Children with Developmental Disabilities in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: More Neglected and Physically Punished
FOO Jia Nee / Gianluca ESPOSITO
Konstadina GRIVA / Joanne NGEOW
Balazs GULYAS / Christer HALLDIN
Sarah LANGLEY / Norris Ray DUNN
LIM Kah Leong
- Gut Microbiota Modulation: Implications for Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Acute Onset of Bilateral Follicular Conjunctivitis in two Patients with Confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Infections
- Whole blood immunophenotyping uncovers immature neutrophil-to-VD2 T-cell ratio as an early marker for severe COVID-19
- When to Test for Anti-Interferon-γ Autoantibody?
- Radiographic features of COVID-19 based on an initial cohort of 96 patients in Singapore
David LYE / Rinkoo DALAN
NG Oon Teck
- Development of a co-designed gamified attention bias modification app for individuals with opioid use disorder
TEY Hong Liang
- Cellular Mechanisms of NETosis
- Reply to Liu: The disassembly of the actin cytoskeleton is an early event during NETosis
YEO Tsin Wen
- Pre-symptomatic Caspase-1 inhibitor delays cognitive decline in a mouse model of Alzheimer disease and aging
- Commentary: Current Status and Issues Regarding Pre-processing of fNIRS Neuroimaging Data: An Investigation of Diverse Signal Filtering Methods Within a General Linear Model Framework
FOO Jia Nee
WANG Xiaomeng / HOU Han Wei
Yusuf ALI / Sarah LANGLEY
- Effects of participatory art-based painting workshops in geriatric inpatients: results of a non-randomized open label trial
- Effects of "Thursdays at the Museum" at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts on the mental and physical health of older community dwellers: the art-health randomized clinical trial protocol
Lorainne Tudor CAR
Lorainne Tudor CAR / THENG Yin Leng
- Letter from Singapore: The clinical and research response to COVID-19
- Increased Chitotriosidase Is Associated With Aspergillus and Frequent Exacerbations in South-East Asian Patients With Bronchiectasis
- Reversible platypnea-orthodeoxia in COVID-19 acute respiratory distress syndrome survivors
- Rewiring the Immune Response in COVID-19
CHEW Sing Yian
- A typical COVID-19: preventing transmission from unexpected cases
- Comparative epidemiology and factors associated with major healthcare-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus clones among interconnected acute, intermediate- and long-term healthcare facilities in Singapore
FOO Jia Nee
- High specificity of OraQuick® rapid HIV-1/2 antibody testing during dengue infection
- Gut Microbiota Modulation: Implications for Infection Control and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- The association of hypertension and diabetes pharmacotherapy with COVID-19 severity and immune signatures: an observational study
- Associations of viral ribonucleic acid (RNA) shedding patterns with clinical illness and immune responses in Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infection
- Effects of a major deletion in the SARS-CoV-2 genome on the severity of infection and the inflammatory response: an observational cohort study
LIM Kah Leong
Joanne NGEOW / Marie LOH
Dean NIZETIC / CHEW Sing Yian
- Localized delivery of CRISPR/dCas9 via layer-by-layer self-assembling peptide coating on nanofibers for neural tissue engineering
NG Oon Teck
PANG Weng Sun / Josip CAR / Andy HO
Navin VERMA / Dermot KELLEHER