- There is only one intake per academic year, and the programme will start in July.
- The online application opens from September to April of the following year.
- Only completed applications received before the deadline will be assessed. An application is considered complete when we have received all supporting documents & information, and application fee.
- Any false or inaccurate information submitted by you to the University or omission of material information will render your application invalid. Students admitted on the basis of such information may be subject to disciplinary actions, which could lead to termination of candidature by the University.
Applicants who wish to apply to the Nanyang MSc Finance are required to meet the minimum admission requirements below:
- A good undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin*
- Good GMAT/GRE score
- Work experience in a relevant field is preferred but not required
* A good IELTS or TOEFL score is required if your undergraduate degree was not taught
exclusively in English
The institutional code for the following tests are:
- GMAT: V24-ZV-22
- GRE: 0291
- TOEFL: 9705
We accept the following online tests only if they are taken no later than 31 Dec 2023:
- GMAT Online Exam
- GRE Test at Home
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- TOEFL ITP Plus for China students
- IELTS Indicator
- IELTS for UKVI
|S$26,508.80 (inclusive of 9% GST2, payable upon acceptance of the offer and is non-refundable. It will be deductible from the full tuition fee)
|S$66,272 (inclusive of 9% GST2 and enrolment fee, payable in full or in three instalments)
1The fees are subjected to revision at the discretion of the University.
2The prevailing GST rate is 9%.
3A one-time miscellaneous fee will be billed in the first trimester. Please click here for the latest details.
Wee Cho Yaw Master of Science (Finance) Scholarship Fund
NTU Pro-Chancellor, Dr Wee Cho Yaw, has made a gift that will go towards the establishment of a new scholarship fund at NTU’s Nanyang Business School for students in the Master of Science (Finance) programme. Aimed at enhancing relations between Singapore and Chinese institutions, the Wee Cho Yaw Master of Science (Finance) Scholarship Fund will be open to eligible and qualified Chinese financial sectors regulators, such as those from China Banking Regulatory Commission, People’s Bank of China, China Securities Regulatory Commission, and other similar regulatory bodies.
NTU-PKU Double Masters Scholarship
The NTU-PKU Double Masters' Scholarship covers half of NTU MSc Finance tuition fees.
- Applicants who are Singapore citizens
- Applicants who are Chinese citizens and are offered by SEPKU
NTU Alumni, Singapore Citizens & Singapore PR Grant
NTU alumni, Singapore Citizens, and Singapore Permanent Residents are eligible for a grant of 10% of the tuition fees. The grant can only be used to offset the tuition fee and cannot be used to offset other costs such as student service fees or miscellaneous fees. The grant is non-stackable (up to 10% tuition fee).