Applicants who wish to apply to the Nanyang MSc Finance are required to meet the minimum admission requirements below:
- A good undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin.*
- Good GMAT/GRE score.
- Work experience in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
* A good IELTS or TOEFL score is required if your undergraduate degree was not taught
exclusively in English.
The institutional code for the following tests are:
- GMAT: V24-ZV-22
- GRE: 3123
- TOEFL: 9705
- The MSc Finance programme will start in July.
- Applications for AY2022 July intake will commence from 28 Aug 2021 - 30 Apr 2022.
- A complete application should be received before the deadline. Only completed applications will be assessed. An application is considered complete when we have received all supporting documents, information, and application fee.