Applicants who wish to apply to the Nanyang MSc Finance are required to meet the minimum admission requirements below:
- A good undergraduate degree in any discipline.
- Language proficiency in English and Mandarin.*
- Good GMAT/GRE score.
- Work experience in a relevant field is preferred but not required.
* A good IELTS or TOEFL score is required if your undergraduate degree was not taught
exclusively in English.
- Admission to the MSc Finance programme is only offered once per year, in July.
- Applications must be submitted online and have since closed for AY2021.
- A complete application should be received before the deadline. Only completed applications will be assessed. An application is considered complete when we have received all supporting documents, information, and application fee.