1. Vacation Leave
- With effect from 1 March 2013, submission of vacation leave request is done online via GSLink > Administrative > Graduate Student Leave System for Research. Please submit the request to your supervisor 2 weeks in advance.
2. Submission of Medical Certificate
- With effect from 1 March 2013, submission of medicial leave is done online via GSLink > Administrative > Graduate Student Leave System for Research. Your medicial certification must be submitted as supporting documents.
3. Local Conference Application Form
4. Overseas Conference Online Application
- You may attend an overseas conference, which is subject to approval by the School. As a pre-requisite, you are required to do an oral presentation at the overseas conference.
5. Overseas Research Attachment
- Your supervisor may send you for an overseas research attachment for less than 1 year. Please submit this form 4 weeks ahead of your departure.
6. Leave of Absence (LOA)
- With effect from 12 December 2011, submission of LOA is done online via
GSLink > Administrative > Leave of Absence for Graduate Student
(Research). Please submit your LOA request 14 working days prior to your
7. Course Exemption
- Postgraduate students who have a Master’s degree can apply for course exemption (up to a maximum of 2 courses for Ph.D. students), subject to approval from Associate Chair (Research).
- Graduate students who meet the HWG 703 (Graduate English) exemption criteria may complete and submit the form.
8. MSE TAC Nomination Form
9. MSE Confirmation of Research Topic and Supervisor Form
10. MSE QE Application Form
11. MSE PhD Student Colloquium Seminar and Oral Attendance Form