The Global Undergraduate Awards is the world’s leading undergraduate awards programme which recognises top undergraduate work, shares this work with a global audience and connects students across cultures and disciplines.
For the 2022 edition of the Awards, NTU School of Humanities students have been recognised for their research papers.
- Linguistics: Elaine Mok Wai Man (LMS)
- Art History & Theory: Ng Xin Le (ELAH)
- History: Ho Jian Kai (History)
- History: Koh Hui Xin (History)
- Linguistics: Brenda Ong (LMS)
- Literature: Stephanie Chen (English)
- Literature: Zoe Deborah Tauro (English)
- Social Sciences: Sociology & Social Policy: Ang Wei Xiang (Philosophy)
Our sincerest congratulations to all the School of Humanities awardees for their achievements at this year's Undergraduate Awards!