MSE is offering MiniMasters in Materials Science and Engineering through PaCE@NTU and these courses are conducted online so you can learn anywhere, anytime. Suitable for professionals working in Engineering, Quality Control, Failure Analysis, Manufacturing and R&D.
The MiniMasters in Materials Science and Engineering Certificate will be awarded to participants who completed a minimal 15AUs of courses and obtained a CGPA ≥ 2.5.
Participants who completed 9AUs of coursework and obtained a CGPA ≥ 2.5 will receive Graduate Certificate in Materials Science and Engineering.
You can select any combination of these courses to make up to 9AUs for a Graduate Certificate or 15AUs for a MiniMasters through the wide selection of courses offered in the curriculum.
These courses are credit-bearing that are stackable towards a Master of Science degree over time.
|Course Title||AU||Start Date||Schedule||Registration|
|Principles and Adaptation||1||11 January 2021||Online||Please click here to apply.|
|Variation and Nonstoichiometry||1||11 January 2021||Online||Please click here to apply.|
|Organic Structural Materials||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Organic Electronic Materials||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Organic Optical Materials||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Thermal Analysis||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Surface Analysis||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Tissue – Material Interactions||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Materials in Medicine||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Tissue Engineering & Drug Delivery||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Processes for Particulate Materials and Bulk Materials||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Vacuum Processes||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Solution Processes||1||To be advised.||Online|
|Fundamentals of Electron Microscopy||2||11 January 2021||Online||Please click here to apply.|
|Advanced Characterization using TEM Techniques||2||11 January 2021||Online||Please click here to apply.|
- Register by 15 June 2020 (Start Date: 10 August 2020)
- Register by 15 December 2020 (Start Date: 11 January 2021)
- Courses listed are SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit Approved
- NTU/NIE Alumni Course Credit worth S$1600 applicable
- All fresh graduates in this year’s undergraduate Class of 2020 will receive an additional S$1,600 in Bonus Alumni Course Credits (valid till June 2021) (Please refer to this link http://pace.ntu.edu.sg/Alumni/Pages/Bonus-Alumni-Course-Credits-for-2020-Undergraduate-Class.aspx via PACE for more information)
- Please click here for the Course Fee.