This programme provides rigorous training in the use of state-of-the-art instrumentation, artificial intelligence, and nanotechnology in chemistry, as well as soft skills such as scientific communication and teamwork. It is suitable for recent graduates from chemistry-oriented Bachelors’ degree programmes, as well as working professionals in the energy, chemicals, and related industries.
- A good Bachelor's Degree in a relevant programme, e.g. Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, etc.
- A good TOEFL score or IELTS score for graduates of universities in which English is not the medium of instruction.
- A good GRE or GMAT score is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of two years of relevant working experience is preferred but not required.
Applicants may upload their TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT or GRE score via the online application.
This is an intensive 1-year full-time or 2-year part-time programme by coursework. It consists of 30 Academic Units (AU), with 15 AU of compulsory modules, 10 AU from the chosen specialisation's electives, and 5 AU from other electives:
- 15 AU of compulsory courses
- 10 AU of electives from a chosen specialisation track (see below)
- 5 AU of other electives
Successful completion of all coursework requirements, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, is required for completion of the programme.