Kok Yong is a financial services Industry leader in Southeast Asia and an Audit Partner with Deloitte Singapore. He has more than 20 years of public accounting experience involving the financial audit of multinationals and local companies.
Kok Yong’s audit clients span across a diversified range of industries and he is responsible for leading teams in the provision of advisory services in Southeast Asia and Singapore.
- Responsible for strategy and direction of Deloitte’s financial services industry business in Southeast Asia and Singapore.
- Signing auditor for audit of major financial institutions and development banks.
- Provided advisory services including due diligence, Initial Public Offerings, and regulatory advice for major financial institutions and regulatory authorities.
- Judge for Singapore Fintech Awards, organised by Monetary Authority of Singapore and Association of Banks in Singapore.
- Judge for Retail and Wholesale Banking Awards, organised by Asian Banking & Finance.