The modern organisation has scores of data that are often under-utilised for business planning and market research opportunities. This programme is designed for middle to senior level executives who need to understand how business analytics can create value for their organisations.
Participants will acquire the essential skills of converting operational data into valuable insights to aid decision making, predict trends and identify revenue opportunities.
Learn to draw inferences from data using appropriate tools
Convert data into actionable insights
Embed business analytics into corporate strategy to enhance growth and profits
- Gain practical insights on how to build and leverage on a Business Analytics team.
- Understand the process of developing a strong business analytics case, from exploration of the data context to obtaining the explanatory or predictive results.
- Learn to investigate existing operational data and apply business analytics using real-life business data.
- Learn to ask the right questions and draw inferences from the data using appropriate tools.
- Examine how data modelling techniques can provide useful predictions such as pricing and profitability forecast and consumer trend analysis.
The programme will benefit executives from all backgrounds and industries. Typical participants are managers who are currently responsible or will be responsible for managing a functional area or department including those with roles in marketing, operations, human resources, information technology or research and development.
The 2-day programme will be conducted using an interactive seminar-style approach, supported by relevant case studies, group breakout sessions and practice cases. Participants will have hands-on experience on applying analytics tools to solve business related issues.
Embedding Business Analytics into Corporate Strategy
Leveraging Data within your Organisation
The Business Analytics for Strategic Decisions is a 2-day interactive programme with hands-on experience on analytical tools. You may indicate which dates you wish to sign up for when submitting your application.
18 - 19 November 2021 (Open for registration)
17 - 18 February 2022 (Open for registration)
Full programme fee: S$ 2,600 (before GST)
Fees payable after SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) funding:
|Programme Fee In SGD|
|Fees BEFORE funding & GST||Fees AFTER funding & GST|
|Singapore Citizens (aged 21-39) / PR (aged ≥21)|
|Singapore Citizens (aged ≥40)|
MCES1 - up to 90%
|SME-sponsored Singapore Citizens / PR|
ETSS2 - up to 90%
|Participants without funding||$2,600||$2,782.00|
1. Under the SkillsFuture Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy (MCES) scheme. For more information, visit the SkillsFuture website here
2. Under the Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (ETSS) scheme. For more information, click here.
Singapore Citizens, aged 25 and above, and self-sponsored, may use their SkillsFuture Credit to defray part of the net course fee. Participants can submit their SkillsFuture Credit claims by logging in MySkillsFuture.sg. Please click here for “How do I submit a claim for SkillsFuture credit?” and other FAQs.
Kim Huat is the Academic Director for the Nanyang MBA program, Deputy Chair of NTU Senate, and Senior Editor for the Journal of the Association for In ...
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Information Technology & Operations Management
Keywords: Business and Management | Economics | Info-Communication Technology | Internet & Communications | Science, Technology and Society.
For enquiries on this programme, please contact:
Telephone: (65) 6904 7249
You may also be interested in:
Management Development Programme
Equip high potential managers with general management capabilities, leadership skills and increased self and team awareness so they are better prepared.
Executive Certificate in Engineering Leadership
Focus on digital transformation, the programme will empower technical leaders with key skills in business management, design thinking, innovation and leadership.