Dominique Tan graduated from NTU in 2003 with honours in Bachelor in Accounting. He is the owner of the Nebis Group of companies, specialising in harnessing technology to provide compliance solutions to corporates.
Dominique commenced his career at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in Singapore in 2003, specialising in audit and assurance. During his time with PwC, he spent two years in Norway, servicing shipping and oil and gas clients in areas of financial due diligence and audit and assurance engagements.
He was the Singapore representative of the International Integrated Reporting Council from 2016 to 2018. He was on the Young Professionals Advisory Committee of ISCA from 2014 to 2016, and on the sustainability Committee of Singapore Institute of Directors (SID) in 2017-2018.
Dominique is a certified director by INSEAD, a practising member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered accountantss, and an ASEAN CPA. He also holds the accreditation of certified Financial Forensic Professional issued by ISCA and is a SID member.
- Engagement partner on external audits of listed companies.
- Head of Internal Audit department in an international accounting firm.
- Engagement partner on internal audits of listed companies.
- Lead partner on financial due diligence projects
- Lead partner on automation and artificial intelligence projects relating to financial processes
- Forensics audit and investigation
Corporate governance issues and how technology (robotics and artificial intelligence) can be leveraged to enhance the board's effectiveness and improve corporate efficiency.