Technology Features & Specifications
- High performance in printability for complex structures
- High mechanical strength for in vitro and tissue model applications
- Easy to clean only by changing temperature (before crosslinking)
- The product can be easily scaled up for large volume production. Since reaction schemes are provided, scale up is not a problem.
This high performance hydrogel composite is suitable for complex 3D bioprinting. The 3D bioprinted part is very useful for tissue engineering and related biomedical applications such as toxicity testing and drug delivery. Lastly, the high performance hydrogel will allow us the print or guide the blood vessels network structure which will be a possible alternative solution for vascularization issue.
Market Trends and Opportunities
- Easy to synthesize and modify, most of the equipment can be found in normal chemical labs & plants
- Easily scalable
- Highly biocompatible (both reactants are FDA approved)
- Versatile, can be used with most extrusion based bioprinters
- Highly printable and easy for optimization
- Longer degradation time of 2-4 weeks, allowing many in vitro experiments to be done