*Please access all links below while connected to campus networks like NTU Secure or use GlobalProtect via https://vpngate.ntu.edu.sg/
1) Biological agents and toxins controlled under the Ministry of Health can be obtained here.
Note: Prior to arranging for import or use of any biological agents or toxins, approval is required from NTU IBC (Institutional Biosafety Committee).
2) Radiation licences under NEA
3) Petroleum and Flammable Materials (PFM) under SCDF, click here
4) Explosive Precursors (EP) under SPF, click here
5) Hazardous Substances (HS) under NEA, click here
If you have any enquiries, please contact MSE HSE Committee at [email protected].