Permit and Licencing Information

*Please access all links below while connected to campus networks like NTU Secure or use GlobalProtect via

1) Biological agents and toxins controlled under the Ministry of Health can be obtained  here.

Note: Prior to arranging for import or use of any biological agents or toxins, approval is required from NTU IBC (Institutional Biosafety Committee).

2) Radiation licences under NEA

  • Click here* for the application procedure in MSE.
  • Click here for more information.

3) Petroleum and Flammable Materials (PFM) under SCDF, click here

4) Explosive Precursors (EP) under SPF, click here

5) Hazardous Substances (HS) under NEA, click here

If you have any enquiries, please contact MSE HSE Committee at [email protected].​​