Current research topics examined in the Culture Science Innovations involve the following:
- How the implicit mechanisms by which people adjust to new cultures
- How culture and its symbols can act as psychological protective factors
- How the mixing of cultures can induce positive and negative reactions
- How the development of Mega-Cities could affect the evolution of new cultural norms
- How human decision making varies across cultures
- How cultural lay beliefs influence people’s motivation
- How approaches to managing cultural clashes and fostering culturally intelligent practices
- How improving existing models of human decision making and organi
All of our research is supported by state-of-the-art equipment .
We are a diverse group of cognitive, social, and organisational psychologists working on a variety of topics spanning the behavioural sciences, including neuroscience, psychology, sociology, and economics.
Prof Soon Ang
Prof George Christopoulos
Prof Zou Xi