The Business Study Mission (BSM) seeks to enrich participants’ knowledge on doing business in Asia through company visits, providing the platform to engage with senior management, and seminars and lectures conducted by industry experts. This emphasis parallels the national economic strategy which, in recent years, has focused on the development of an “external wing” to balance a strong, but relatively small, internal economy in fast developing Asia and beyond.
As a participant, you will get to:
- Develop critical thinking and a valuable professional network
- Understanding new cultural and social environments
- Integrating the learning experience with the larger programme curriculum as a whole.
The specific objectives of the BSM are to:
- Understand opportunities and challenges of doing business in a particular country.
- Enrich your knowledge and insights on best practices from particular segments of business, industry and government entities in a particular country.
- Understand the model for governance, business growth, and human capital development in various countries.