Study in Singapore and Japan to earn two prestigious MBAs
Your interests and goals may span more than one area of expertise. Thus, Nanyang Business School (NBS) has collaborated with Waseda Business school (WBS) on a double MBA programme to allow you to study with a dual focus on both global business and management of technology. It also enables you to gain exposure to business practices and an understanding of industries in both South East Asia and North Asia.
Combining the strength of two of the top business schools in Asia, the Nanyang-Waseda Double MBA is a 14-month programme that starts in Singapore and ends in Tokyo. This duality leads to a rich and valuable academic experience.
The full-time programme is taught in English and successful candidates will undergo the core modules offered by NBS across the first 2 trimesters. They will then join the international class at WBS during the third and final trimester, with the option to pursue additional classes whilst there.
* Please note that Nanyang Waseda Double MBA students will not participate in BSM, SPAN and overseas summer and exchange programmes.
|Nanyang Business School||Waseda Business School|
- Case analysis, often undertaken in groups, provide opportunities for group projects and presentations.
- Simulations, where teams compete with each other, challenging participants to apply concepts to real-world problems.
- Comprehensive Curriculum offerings on leadership, communication and change management which emphasises the importance of effective leadership.
- Seminars and guest presentations by prominent business and industry leaders provide salient examples of effective leadership and providing the latest and more relevant insights from the industry.
- Business Plan Competitions, where teams compete for the right to represent the school at international competition events and pitch their ideas against other business schools and hone their skills to attract future investors.
The Nanyang-Waseda Double MBA experience will enable you to:
- Delve deeper into an issue, while equipping you with the breadth in knowledge.
- Develop the skills to successfully embrace any business challenge or opportunity
- Gain the confidence to perform in situations where there are no set guidelines – and that is what makes a great and successful leader.
Nanyang-Waseda Double MBA - Academic Calendar for Academic Year 2021/2022
26 July 2021 - 22 October 2021 (13 weeks)
[Recess: 25 October 2021 - 5 November 2021 (2 weeks)]
|Special Term||1 November 2021 - 5 November 2021|
|Trimester 2, 1st half|
8 November 2021 - 17 December 2021 (6 weeks)
[Recess: 20 December 2021- 31 December 2021 (2 weeks)]
|Trimester 2, 2nd half|
3 January 2022 - 18 February 2022 (7 weeks)
[Recess: 21 February 2022 - 25 February 2022 (1 week)]
|Trimester 3||April 2022 to August 2022: Immersion in Waseda University, Japan|