- A bachelor degree of at least Lower Second class or its equivalent from a recognized university;
- For applicants whose mother tongue is not English, a good IELTS score of at least 7.0 is required. This requirement is waived if applicants have earned their Bachelor’s degree from a university where English is the medium of instruction. Please ensure the validity of 2 years for the IELTS score.
- No prior working experience is required
Nanyang Technological University’s academic year commences in August and ends in July of the following year. ADM has one intake per academic year in August.
The application deadlines are as shown below:
1 November 2023 to 28 February 2024
A S$5,000 non-refundable fee deposit is required upon the acceptance of the offer. This deposit fee can be used to offset the first semester's tuition fee payment.
Candidates are requested to apply online at https://wis.ntu.edu.sg/webexe/owa/coal_main.notice with the following supporting documents which must be in English. Otherwise, they must be accompanied by certified translations in English language.
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic transcripts and certificate for Bachelor degree;
- Report from 2 academic/professional referees;
- IELTS Score (if applicable);
- Passport’s personal particular page / Identification card;
- Scholarly writing sample, if available ;
- Personal statement