A good bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in relevant areas: at least a B.Sc. Honours (Distinction) / B.Sc. (2nd Class Upper Division) or equivalent
NTU offers a wide range of scholarships for full-time Ph.D. studies to Singapore citizens, permanent residents and international applicants.
SBS offer two Joint Ph.D Programmes in the areas of Biomedical Sciences and Immunology with our partner institutions: Karoliska Institutet (Sweden), and SIgN.
- Submit the online application form.
- Electronic copies of your supporting documents must be uploaded via the online portal.
- Ensure that the application fee (S$53.50) is paid so that your application will be processed.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Successful candidates from the 1st interview may be invited for a 2nd interview and a campus visit.
- Results of the 2nd interview would be communicated via email. Successful candidates will be notified.