Tapping on the strengths, expertise and diverse research interest of the faculty members at the School of Biological Sciences, we offer a myriad of Ph.D. projects. These Ph.D. projects are open to individuals who are interested to pursue their Ph.D. under the supervision of professors from the School of Biological Sciences. Ph.D. students are also expected to fulfil course work, teaching assistantship and other requirements.
We also offer M.Sc.* by research. Students are required to fulfil course work requirement and conduct original research leading to a M.Sc. dissertation.
Applicants are encouraged to go through the following information before applying:
Please take note of the following application deadlines:
For August intake: 1 October - 31 January
For January intake: 1 June - 31 July
- Submit the online application form.
- Electronic copies of your supporting documents must be uploaded via the online portal.
- Ensure that the application fee (S$53.50) is paid so that your application will be processed.
Important: All academic documents which are not in English language must be accompanied by official English translations, either by the home university or any official authorized parties, with an original ink signature and seal.
Please check the status of your application online here.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER APPLYING ONLINE
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Successful candidates from the 1st interview may be invited for a 2nd interview and a campus visit.
- Results of the 2nd interview would be communicated via email. Successful candidates will be notified.
*Note: The admission criteria for MSc and Ph.D. are the same.
Should you have any questions on the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The above information is subject to change without prior notice.