|Internship Leave||GP7001: Professional Graduate Internship2|
|AU||0 (non-credit-bearing)||3 (credit-bearing)|
|Duration||Maximum is 3 months for international students1. Up to 6 months for local students||Up to 6 months|
|Counted toward candidature||No||Yes|
|Remuneration from the company||Yes||Only top-up can be allowed, subject to maximum stipend top-up allowed|
1to comply with ICA regulations
For a self-sourced internship, please fill up the Internship Placement Form
Following are some of the arrangement and requirement for hosting postgraduate internship.
For Students Taking Credit-bearing Professional Graduate internship
- Organization can host international NTU students full time without work permit.
- The allowance to be paid to the students will be determined by the organization. (Note: Students on scholarship will only be able to receive top up amount allowed by NTU policy)
- Postgraduate students need to achieve a minimum 70% attendance during the internship.
- Postgraduate students need to submit mid term progress report (after 1st month of the internship) and final report (at the end of the internship) to Graduate College (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Students are insured against industrial hazards or accidents through a Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme arranged by NTU or their own Personal Accident Insurance
- Separate research agreement will be facilitated for collaborative research project.
For Students Taking Non-credit-bearing Internship Leave
- International students will need to seek prior approval from NTU and can only work a maximum 16 hours/week during study term for up to 3 months.
- The allowance to be paid to the students are determined by the organization.
- Students are insured against industrial hazards or accidents through a Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme arranged by NTU or their own Personal Accident Insurance.
Please send your enquiries to email@example.com.