Living on Campus

​​On-campus Accommodation

Graduate housing is managed by the Housing Services Office and is available only to full-time international graduate students.​

Graduate housing on campus is provided primarily to new students to help them settle in and adjust to university life. Students may choose from the different types of accommodation available at Graduate Hall, Nanyang Heights and Nanyang Valley.


Off-campus Accommodation
You can search for accommodation outside NTU campus from the local papers or view more off-campus accommodation options. However, it would be easier if you book one of the accommodation choices offered within NTU. After you have settled down, you can take your time to search for off-campus accommodation. The ISC does not handle off-campus accommodation matters.