Academic Year 2023-24 Undergraduate Programmes
The Asian School of the Environment offers a modern undergraduate major that is designed to prepare students for a variety of career paths. Regardless of specialisation, students in the programme will gain a strong background in supporting mathematics and science subjects, modern computing techniques, and the fundamentals of Earth systems science. In addition, our programme emphasises leadership, group work, and innovative problem-solving skills that are required to be successful in today’s workforce regardless of field
These are the undergraduate programmes we offer:
- Environmental Earth Systems Science (EESS)
- Environmental Earth Systems Science and Public Policy and Global Affairs (ESPP)
- Environmental Earth Systems Science with 2nd major in Data Analytics (ESDA)
- Environmental Earth Systems Science with 2nd major in Sustainability (ESSN)
- Environmental Earth Systems Science with 2nd major in Entrepreneurship (ESMiE)
We also offer a Minor in Environmental Sustainability which is designed to offer students from all major programmes at NTU the most up to date scientific background to the environmental challenges that will shape our future.
Please click here to refer to the admission guide.
To learn more about ASE, you may refer to the following links: