ASE Alumni Association Aims
1) Establish our alumni base: we aim to build a close-knitted community of graduates, undergraduates as well as Faculty from ASE/EOS.
2) Connect beyond the ASE community: we aim to connect with other Alumni communities, industry partners and research centres, providing more opportunities for AA members to tap into a diverse pool of skills and expertise (both within and beyond the field of earth science)
3) Impact the wider community: We desire to contribute to our local community through various means, such as volunteer activities and raising public awareness on environment-related issues.
Micro-networks in ASE AA
A wide range of career options lie before the ASE graduates. The ASE Alumni Association split their members into industry-based micro-networks to
(1) maximise the quality of networking and
(2) streamline communication.
Undergraduates and Postgraduates join the relevant micro-networks upon graduation, and will be transferred across micro-networks whenever relevant (e.g. after a career switch).
ASE AA Micro-networks
|Environment & Environmental Consulting
|Academic Research & Education
|Corporate Sustainability & Governance
|Business, Entrepreneurship & Technology
|Public & Civil Service