Singapore Fintech Awards 2020 recognises the efforts and contributions of finance professionals in building a vibrant fintech ecosystem in Singapore.
• Charis Liau, NBS Advisory Broad member and NTU B.ACC alumna for winning Fintech Leaders and Women in Fintech;
• Benjamin Soh, NTU B.ACC alumnus for winning Fintech Leaders;
• Lim Chuan Ji, NTU B.ACC alumnus for winning Fintech Leaders Under 30.
2020 Enterprise 50 Awards seeks to recognise the 50 most enterprising local, privately held companies who have contributed to the economic development of Singapore, both locally and abroad.
• Terrance Chan, Founder & CEO, CAD IT and NTU B.ACC alumnus; and
• Marcus Neo Puay Keong – CEO, Omni-Plus System Pte Ltd and NTU EMBA alumnus. Omni-Plus System Pte Ltd also received Special Recognition - Enterprise Transformation Award.
The Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF) Awards 2020 recognises industry veterans who have demonstrated mastery of profession, exemplified thought leadership and advanced the industry along with their own progress.
• IBF Fellows 2020: Asset Management
Ng Yong Ngee, NBS Alumni Advisory Board member and NTU B.Bus alumnus
• IBF Fellows 2020: Life Insurance
Fu Chek Peng Alvin, NTU B.Bus – Actuarial Science alumnus
• IBF Fellows 2020: Financial Markets
Tan Keng Hua, NTU B.Bus – Financial Analysis alumnus