Tap into a variety of resources for students from various specializations to gain practical and relevant training through workshops, toolkits, partnerships and events.
- Invest your time to expand your professional network through LinkedIn
- Join webinars, both local and global
- Sign up for one of our mentoring programmes (Mentors ROCK!; Mentors Fresh!; Senior Alumni Career Mentoring, and Harvard Business Club Alumni Mentoring)
- Follow up with recruiters, seniors CCA friends, and contacts whom you connected with in the past
There is an array of learning to indulge in. For instance, you can:
- Take an online course on anything that interests you.
- Learn a third or fourth language not offered at NTU
- Sharpen your storytelling skills
- Join our career webinars conducted by esteemed alumni
- Polish your networking skills by joining our soft skills career workshops
Understand and empathize.
The global pandemic has changed the world significantly. The need for empathy and societal awareness is a profound need as many communities, industries and lives have been significantly impacted by the effects of Covid-19. As Undergraduates pursue their studies and career aspirations, it is important to understand and empathize with the plight of others and strive to support those in need by volunteering and leading causes.
Expect exciting challenges.
These unprecedented times have allowed many dreams and ideas to flourish. You can sign up for a case competition, hackathon, or an employer’s idea forum. You can even code a new app. In fact, we know many young people who turned their boredom into creativity and became bakers or started a food catering business. So, be open, keep on challenging yourselves, and you will become a more adaptable, resilient undergraduate.