Our Business Analytics for Strategic Decisions Programme at Nanyang Business School, Singapore is designed for middle to senior-level executives wanting to know how business analytics can work for their organisations.
We will equip you with the knowledge and skills to investigate existing business operational data, to continually develop innovative marketing insights and new solutions. Along the way, you will build competencies in business analytics to complement your existing managerial experiences, creating value for your organisation and your career.
Learn to draw inferences from data using appropriate tools
Convert data into actionable insights
Embed business analytics into corporate strategy to enhance growth and profits
Click here for the dates, fees and SkillsFuture Singapore funding
- Gain practical insights on how to start or commission a business analytics project
- Understand the process of developing a strong business analytics case, from exploration of the data context to obtaining the descriptive, diagnostic or predictive analytics
- Learn to investigate existing operational data and apply business analytics using actual business data
- Discover how to ask the right questions and draw inferences from the data using appropriate tools
- Examine how data modelling techniques can provide useful predictions such as pricing, profitability forecasts, and consumer trend analysis
Our two-day programme will be conducted using an interactive seminar-style approach, supported by relevant case studies and breakout sessions. You will have hands-on experience in applying analytics tools to solve business-related issues.
Embedding Business Analytics into Corporate Strategy
Leveraging Data within your Organisation