About [email protected]
Drawing upon NTU's world-renowned faculty and strong industrial connections to develop quality content, [email protected] offers a wide range of programmes and courses for working professionals that are curated from various disciplines, and conducted via different learning platforms. By offering short courses to part-time programmes, [email protected] aims to equip professionals, managers, executives and technicians (PMETs) with cutting edge knowledge and skills to keep pace with the rapid technological changes in today's increasingly competitive economy and industrial landscape.
The centre currently administers credit-bearing courses stackable to Specialist or Graduate or FlexiMasters certificates, as well as SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme (part-time) and Short Courses for the PMETs.
In addition, the centre offers Regional Executive Programmes to provide industry leaders with networking opportunities, Student Immersion Programmes to provide overseas students with the professional skills and knowledge in various in-demand topics and Corporate Training to meet clients’ organisational learning needs.
FAQs on COVID-19
As Singapore moves towards COVID-19 resilience, be updated with the requirements when coming to NTU here.
To better reflect the flexibility of our CET curricula - especially when designing courses to respond and meet changing market demands - our FlexiMasters enable adult learners to plan their individual learning pathways to develop skills relevant to the future. The involvement of industry practitioners, where applicable, in designing the FlexiMasters curricula and providing their valuable industry-relevant expertise in the course content (together with the various NTU colleges and schools, institutes and centres) and mode of delivery, thereby bringing in industry/market perspectives to the learners, is a key component of the FlexiMasters.Learn More
SkillsFuture Career Transition Programme (SCTP)
The new Skillsfuture Career Transition Programme (SCTP) aims to support the career transition needs of Singaporeans and provide our learners with the opportunity to upskill, access new or enhanced job opportunities with potential employers. If you are a mid-career individual looking at career switch, to boost employability and/or to gain industry-relevant experience, the SCTP is for you.
Available for registration:
Our ProgrammesView all
Aligning our programmes to the national SFw and ITM, [email protected] offers a wide range of short courses in emerging skills areas for personal development and career advancement.
[email protected] offers an array of online courses which are fully guided by experienced lecturers. Learn at your own pace and be rewarded with an exciting learning experience and a NTU certificate upon completion.
[email protected] has collaborated with NTU schools and NIE to offer courses in diverse and emerging areas, that are stackable towards a FlexiMasters certificate
National Silver Academy Courses
[email protected] offers a range of NSA subsidised courses for Seniors (aged 50 and above), supported by NSA in areas which are more life-skills-oriented.
Regional Executive Programmes
NTU's customised Regional Executive Programmes create invaluable learning and networking opportunities for industry leaders, senior executives, government leaders and entrepreneurs from the region.
- Gear Wear & Damage Recognition - Introduction to the new ISO 10825
- NTU-FTA Series - FinTech for Educators
- e-Commerce - Strategies for Selling Online in the Digital Age
- A Practical Approach: Leveraging on Internet of Things (IoT) to improve business productivity
- NTU-UX Design Series: Product Management
- NTU-Scantist DevSecOps Professional & Tools
- Virtual & Augmented Reality in Manufacturing
- Preparing for Cybersecurity
- Meaning of Life
- Practical Introduction to Learning for Adult Trainers and Educators (PILATE)
- FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management: Reference, User Services and Information Discovery
- FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management: Understanding Leadership in a Digitalized Environment
- FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management: Building Collections and Intellectual Foundations for the Information Professions
- FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management: Organizing Information Resources
- FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management: Managing Information and Information Institutions
Lifelong Learner Story (LLS) Series
Hear from our learners on their reskilling journey with [email protected] and how lifelong learning benefitted their professional development.Learn More