Drawing upon NTU's world-renowned faculty and strong industrial connections to develop quality content, PaCE@NTU offers a wide range of programmes and courses for working professionals that are curated from various disciplines, and conducted via different learning platforms. By offering short courses to semester-long courses, PaCE@NTU aims to equip professionals, managers, executives and technicians (PMETs) with cutting edge knowledge and skills to keep pace with the rapid technological changes in today's increasingly competitive economy and industrial landscape.
The centre currently administers credit-bearing courses stackable to Specialist or Graduate or FlexiMasters certificates, as well as Seminars and Short Courses for the PMETs.
In addition, the centre offers Regional Executive Programmes to provide industry leaders with networking opportunities, Student Immersion Programmes for students to learn while experiencing the Singapore culture, and In-house Training programmes to meet clients' organisational learning needs.
FAQs on COVID-19
As Singapore moves towards COVID-19 resilience, be updated with the requirements when coming to NTU here.
To better reflect the flexibility of our CET curricula - especially when designing courses to respond and meet changing market demands - our MiniMasters will be renamed FlexiMasters. FlexiMasters enable adult learners to plan their individual learning pathways to develop skills relevant to the future. The involvement of industry practitioners, where applicable, in designing the FlexiMasters curricula and providing their valuable industry-relevant expertise in the course content (together with the various NTU colleges and schools, institutes and centres) and mode of delivery, thereby bringing in industry/market perspectives to the learners, is a key component of the FlexiMasters.Learn More
The new Skillsfuture Career Transition Programme (SCTP) aims to support the career transition needs of Singaporeans and provide our learners with the opportunity to upskill, access new or enhanced job opportunities with potential employers. If you are
a mid-career individual looking at career switch, to boost employability and/or to gain industry-relevant experience, the SSG Career Transition Programme is for you.
Programmes that will soon be available are:
- Software Engineering
- Cloud Infrastructure Engineering
- UX Design and Digital Product Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data and Information Analysis Literacy Upgrading Programme (Dial-Up)
Aligning our programmes to the national SFw and ITM, PaCE@NTU offers a wide range of short courses in emerging skills areas for personal development and career advancement.
PaCE@NTU offers an array of online courses which are fully guided by experienced lecturers. Learn at your own pace and be rewarded with an exciting learning experience and a NTU certificate upon completion.
Part-Time Bachelor of Engineering Preparatory Courses
Prepare yourself better for future applications to NTU Part-Time Bachelor of Engineering degrees by taking up the preparatory courses that aim to strengthen your foundation.
National Silver Academy Courses
PaCE@NTU offers a range of NSA subsidised courses for Seniors (aged 50 and above), supported by NSA in areas which are more life-skills-oriented.
Regional Executive Programmes
NTU's customised Regional Executive Programmes create invaluable learning and networking opportunities for industry leaders, senior executives, government leaders and entrepreneurs from the region.
- 5G-Based Localization Methods
- Creating New Ventures in Asia
- Human Centred Design for Web & Mobile
- Digital Marketing - Delivering Results in the Digital Age
- Corrosion Engineering
- Polymer 3D Printing and Its Simulation Techniques
- Data Analysis and Forecasting - Practical Application
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrencies: The money of the future
- e-Commerce - Strategies for Selling Online in the Digital Age
- Advanced Inspection Methods in Manufacturing
- Managing Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship in a Disruptive Digital Economy
- Rolling Bearings, Damage and Failure Recognition - Introduction to the new ISO 15243
- Gear Wear & Damage Recognition - Introduction to the new ISO 10825
- Steel Materials - The Fundamentals
- The Fundamentals of Plastic Gears