Welcome to School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE).
Click this link to the e-book for MAE undergraduate brochure.
Alternatively, you may wish to join in via Zoom
|11am (Mechanical Engineering)||997 5441 6981||882829|
|12pm (Aerospace Engineering)||999 6713 4120||874379|
|3pm (Mechanical Engineering)||916 2248 8237||942653|
Event: Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Physical Tours
Date: 23 February 2022, 10am - 5pm
26 February 2022, 10am - 5pm
(via pre booking only) *T&C apply
Link: Registration for Tours
*T&C for Physical ToursTour Participation and Registration:
- Only students will be allowed to participate in tours due to number restrictions per group
- Once registered, we will not allow for participate to change slots.
- MAE reserves the right to change the tours/program schedule at any time
___________________________________________________________________________________________________Health Declaration (Mandatory):
As per NTU Policy, from 1 January 2022, only business-related visitors who are
(i) fully vaccinated,
(ii) medically exempted, or
(iii) have recovered from COVID-19 in the last 180 days, will be allowed to be present on campus, in compliance
with the national guidelines.
- Unvaccinated visitors will not be allowed to enter campus venues.
- The visitors must be pre-registered and submit their health declaration form at least one day before their visit.
|What is the Name of the Host from NTU||School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering|
|What is the Contact Number of the Host from NTU||67905130|
|What is the Email Address of the Host from NTUemail@example.com|
|Where is your meeting held||NTU MAE lab visits (Open House 2022)|
For any further enquiries on the tours, please write in to MAE Outreach.