The MAE Alumni Association (MAEAA) is managed by a group of MAE alumni volunteers.
- To serve as a body for members in the promotion and advancement of mechanical and production engineering education and knowledge.
- To encourage and organise educational, social, cultural, sporting and civic activities among members including the granting of scholarships for the purpose of pursuing academic studies in relevant disciplines.
- To provide a recognised means of communication and to establish rapport between the Club and its members.
- To promote interaction between the Club and the business communities and any external body including overseas graduate engineering schools and associations and other alumni and clubs.
- To publish papers, journals, newsletters and other materials to achieve the above objectives.
The 14th Executive Committee members consist of:
|President||Yong Cheng Hong|
|Vice President||Roy Sai Chang Kung|
|Honorary Secretary||Clive Gwee You Young|
|Honorary Treasurer||Kho Yu Li|
|Honorary Auditor||Ler Han Qiang|
|Honorary Auditor||Sharon Tan Hui Shan|
|Committee Member||Jean Chan Sook Chong|
|Committee Member||Lim Jia He|
|Committee Member||Leong Kok Hou|
|Lee Chong Jin|
|Kho Yu Cheng|