Drive Sustainable Growth with Purpose and Impact
Globally, the adverse effects of climate change on the environment and society have caused companies to come under increasing pressure from various stakeholders, such as governments, regulators and activist groups, to adopt more sustainable and socially responsible business practices.
Committed to playing its part towards the world’s climate action and sustainability goals, the Singapore government has launched the Singapore Green Plan 2030 to build a green economy and a sustainable future. To increase corporate accountability, the Singapore Exchange (SGX) will also require companies to provide various climate-related disclosures from FY 2022.
While more and more companies are recognising the necessity and benefits of integrating sustainability into their corporate strategy and practices, not many have the knowledge and skills to get started.
To bridge this gap, the Executive Certificate in Corporate and Environmental Sustainability offered by Nanyang Business School (NBS), aims to provide business leaders and professionals with a broad understanding of the critical issues, strategies, innovations, technologies, reporting requirements as well as practical frameworks and toolkits so that they can lead sustainability initiatives in their organisations.
Click here for the course outline, dates, fees and SkillsFuture Singapore Funding
- This programme goes beyond the conventional approach of measuring and reporting carbon footprint, to integrating sustainability into your corporate strategy and decision-making. Companies must rethink their business strategy, innovate their product and process design, and adopt more sustainable practices such as lean and green operations, remanufacturing and responsible sourcing.
Learn from and network with an unparallel panel of distinguished professors, thought leaders and industry leaders who are the leading authority in the climate change and sustainability domains.
- Benefit from a robust curriculum anchored on deep research, evidence-based insights, case studies, frameworks and real-world application.
- Gain access to the prestigious NBS and NTU Alumni associations for valuable networking opportunities.
Offered in 2 modules, the comprehensive programme is designed and delivered in partnership with renowned domain experts, thought leaders and industry leaders from Earth Observatory of Singapore (EOS), World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD) and WTW.
Module 1: Strategy, Risk Management and Design for Sustainability
- Introduction to Corporate Sustainability
- Surviving and Thriving Amidst Climate Change
- Climate Risk Assessment and Management
- Designing for Sustainability
Module 2: Finance, Marketing and Reporting for Sustainability
- Sustainable Finance
- Green Marketing
- Carbon Management
- Sustainability Metrics and Decision Making
- Sustainability Reporting
Participants can choose to attend both modules in the same run (total of 9 days) or separately as stand-alone modules.