For ALL BS/ BSPY/ BSB/ BMS & 2nd major programmes under the School of Biological Sciences, a minimum CGPA of 4.50 plus at least an 'A-' grade for the Final Year Project (FYP), are required for the award of an Honours (Highest Distinction) degree.
FYP Important Deadline
- Students must decide within the 1st 2 weeks of Year 3 Sem 2 if they want to do FYP in Year 4 Sem 1.
- Students must decide within the 1st 2 weeks of Year 4 Sem 1 if they want to do FYP in Year 4 Sem 2.
- Briefing in Jan for the May-Aug (BMS FYP) and Aug-Nov (BS/ABP FYP). Selection period in Mar for both.
- Briefing in Aug for the Jan-Apr (BS FYP). Selection period is in Sep.
FYP Report SubmissionFYP report submission: You must upload the final version of your thesis via the Turnitin plagiarism checker on NTULearn.
- Submit a hardcopy of the thesis, along with a print-out of the Turnitin report, to your research supervisor.
- Submit two hardcopies of the thesis, 1 softcopy in a CD, along with a print-out of the Turnitin report to the SBS undergraduate office by the due date.
Finally, you must upload a softcopy of the final version of your thesis to the NTU Digital Repository for archiving with your supervisors permission:
- Go to the NTU Digital Repository site.
- Click on Login, and log in using your student network account (note: do not use your full email address, i.e., omit the @ntu.edu.sg part, and do not specify an NT domain name, i.e., omit the STUDENT\).
- Click on "Start a New Submission".
- Select School of Biological Sciences , and follow the on-screen instructions to upload the thesis.
- In case of problems, please send an email to email@example.com