This course is meant to assist students who are pursuing an undergraduate course in engineering or science to build a strong foundation in mechanics.
*Certificate of Completion will be issued basing on given criteria. Please take all the required online tests and score at least 80% each.
Date(s): 01 Apr 2022 to 31 Mar 2023
Registration Closing Date: 15 Mar 2023
Motivate the students to cultivate a greater interest in mechanics through practical examples that demonstrates the role of mechanics in various disciplines.
- Physics and Measurement
- Motion in One Dimension
- Motion in Two Dimensions
- The Laws of Motion
- Circular Motion and Other Applications of Newton's Laws
- Energy and Energy Transfer
- Potential Energy
- Linear Momentum and Collisions
- Rotation of a Rigid Object about a Fixed Axis
- Angular Momentum
- Static Equilibrium and Elasticity
- Universal Gravitation
NSFs and Working Professionals
Standard Course Fee: S$342.40
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST