Our customised Regional Executive Programmes create invaluable learning and networking opportunities for industry leaders, senior executives, government leaders and entrepreneurs from the region. Come and let your minds be challenged through this unique process of exchanging ideas, cultural perspectives and business best practices.
We have a team of highly experienced and professional trainers to deliver excellent quality training programmes with a personal touch that will make your learning journey truly enriching and memorable.
Your training requirements can be curated to your training objectives.
Learning can be integrated with various site visits to enhance your learning experience. If virtual learning is your preference, we will be glad to arrange it for you.
Since 1998, PaCE@NTU has played a significant role in the international arena through offering courses directly to overseas organizations and also in collaboration with key partner like the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Technical Cooperation Directorate.
Some of the Regional Executive Programmes conducted include:
- Industry 4.0
- Transforming Urban Habitats: Urban Master Planning Programme
- Industrial Park Development and Industrial Policies
- Sustainable Development and Urban Planning
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Environmental Protection and Management
- Urban Conservation – The Singapore Journey
- Integrated Urban Transport and Town Planning
- Green Climate Finance
- International Business, Finance and Investment in Singapore
- Accessing Private Sector Financing for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Projects
- Disaster Risk Reduction
- Building Food Security
- Healthcare and Pandemic Preparedness
- Public Healthcare Planning and Management
- English for Academic Studies
- English Communication Skills