Courses supported by NSA are in areas which are more life-skills-oriented. Participant at the age of 50 and above during the year of course can enjoy up to 50% of course fee subsidy, subject to a maximum of $500 per course.
PaCE@NTU offers a range of courses for Seniors (aged 50 and above) under the following 2 categories:
- Short Courses
These courses include life-skills-oriented, and/or work-skills-related topics. Life-skills-oriented courses impart skills to seniors to help them deal effectively with the demands of everyday life. Click here to view FAQs.
- Exam-Free Modules
These courses provide Seniors the opportunities to participate in tutorials and lectures and have access to course material alongside with regular students pursuing the courses for credit without sitting for examinations. Click here to view FAQs.
Course Eligibility and Registration
Yes, you may however, there are several things to note:
- You would need to ensure there is no conflict in course schedule.
- You would need to be able to manage the course workload.
- For Singaporean seniors (aged 50 years and above in the year the course starts), you will receive 50% off course fees, subject to a maximum of $500 per course. But this is only for up to three courses per institution per calendar year. After which, if you decide to sign up for a fourth course at the same institution, you will have to pay the full amount for that fourth course.
|Registration Period||Registration Close|
January - June
|Early December||2 weeks before individual course start date|
July – December
|Early June||2 weeks before individual course start date|
- Yes, applicants in the waitlist will only be offered a place if vacancies arise.
Payment and Refunds
- Credit Card (Visa, American Express and Mastercard only)
- Cheque made payable to Nanyang Technological University
- Invoice to Company (for Company Sponsored Participants)
- E-invoice (for Government Organizations)
- Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft (Note: All related charges are to be borne by participant)
- Singapore Citizens aged 50 and above
- With minimum GCE O-Level qualification
- Ability to surf internet
- Conversant and literate in English/Mandarin
- You would need to ensure there is no conflict in schedule.
- You would need to be able to manage the workload.
Registration Start Date
Registration End Date
Opens in June of the year
End June of the year
Opens in October of the year
Mid November of the year
Course fee to be paid before course starts date. Payment term is immediate. Payment can be made online by credit card (Visa, Mastercard and AMEX only) or cheque.
For Cheque payment:
You may send us your cheque and indicate at the back of the cheque, the course title that you have enrolled.
All cheque payments should be crossed and made payable to
Nanyang Technological University and mailed together with the registration form to:
Nanyang Technological University
Centre for Professional and Continuing Education
60 Nanyang Drive
SBS-01s-50, Singapore 637551
There are no further discounts for NSA-subsidised courses. Seniors may however utilize their SkillsFuture Credits to pay for SkillsFuture Credit-eligible courses.
You will receive an email notification 2 weeks before the start date of the course. You will be informed of the final status of this course, i.e. whether it is confirmed, postponed or cancelled. For all confirmed courses, a reminder email will be sent to all participants one (1) week before the start of the course. Information provided will include details such as course date, time and venue.
However, if you do not receive any form of status updates from us, please email us at email@example.com.
PaCE@NTU has collaborated with NTU schools and NIE to offer courses in diverse and emerging areas, that are stackable towards a MiniMasters™ certificate
Mobile Learning & E-Learning Courses
PaCE@NTU, in partnership with Delta–NTU Corporate Lab, proudly presents online and mobile learning on Industry 4.0 Smart Manufacturing Courses.
NTU SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Training (SGUP-CT)
If you are a mid-career individual looking to boost your employability and/or to gain industry-relevant experience, the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Training is for you.
NTU SGUnited Skills Programme
PaCE@NTU offers NTU SGUnited Skills Programme to jobseekers to help trainees in acquiring industry-relevant skills to enhance their employability and access job opportunities in this current economic climate.