Courses supported by NSA are in areas which are more life-skills-oriented. Participant at the age of 50 and above during the year of course can enjoy up to 50% of course fee subsidy, subject to a maximum of $500 per course.
PaCE@NTU offers a range of short courses for Seniors (aged 50 and above). These courses include life-skills-oriented, and/or work-skills-related topics. Click here to view FAQs.
Course Eligibility and Registration
Yes, you may however, there are several things to note:
- You would need to ensure there is no conflict in course schedule.
- You would need to be able to manage the course workload.
- For Singaporean seniors (aged 50 years and above in the year the course starts), you will receive 50% off course fees, subject to a maximum of $500 per course. But this is only for up to three courses per institution per calendar year. After which, if you decide to sign up for a fourth course at the same institution, you will have to pay the full amount for that fourth course.
- Yes, applicants in the waitlist will only be offered a place if vacancies arise.
Payment and Refunds
- Credit Card (Visa, American Express and Mastercard only)
- Cheque made payable to Nanyang Technological University
- Invoice to Company (for Company Sponsored Participants)
- E-invoice (for Government Organizations)
- Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Draft (Note: All related charges are to be borne by participant)
Discover the FlexiMasters programme offered by PaCE@NTU. Tailor your master's degree with flexible learning options and advance your career.
NTU PACE's e-learning courses offer students an interactive, flexible, and engaging learning experience. Learn new skills and upgrade your knowledge via our various disciplines and topics. Start your learning journey now!