The course walks students through the five key stages in contract management namely, Initiate, Bid, Develop, Negotiate and Manage.
Prerequisites: MA6081 and MA6082
This course is part of:
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- FlexiMasters in Project Management
The course walks students through the five key stages in contract management namely, Initiate, Bid, Develop, Negotiate and Manage. In the process, the students will be equipped with a robust body of knowledge needed to successfully navigate the ever-increasing complexity and challenges in the world of contract management. The acquired knowledge is put into practice through application-oriented assignments, which will strengthen the students’ understanding of key concepts, and enrich their learning experience.
- Gain a holistic understanding of the procurement and contract management processes to achieve win-win contractual relationships
- Apply STEEP analysis to understand the market as a buyer or seller
- Use tools and techniques to meet the Five Key Milestones in the requirements definition process
- Understand the different types of bidding vehicles and the basic elements of an international contract
- Develop a framework for evaluating proposals
- Evaluate the suitability of various contract types and pricing arrangements in the context of your organizational projects
- Effectively plan your negotiation style and strategy
- Utilize proven tools and techniques to monitor contracts
- Proactively plan to deal with changes and disputes
- Application of concepts taught, to actual projects in students’ own organizations
Standard Course Fee: S$3888.00
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
Fee BEFORE funding & GST
Fee AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|MA6081 Fundamentals of Project Management||3|
|MA6082 Management of Project Plan, Schedule and Resources||3|
|MA6083 Project Budget and Cost Management||3|
|MA6085 Organization Culture and Leadership in Projects||3|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Project Management (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Project Management (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.