This course introduces concepts of project planning, scheduling and resource management, understanding of how principles, methods, and tools of the management of project plan, schedule and resources apply to the management of projects.
This course is part of:
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- FlexiMasters in Project Management
Standard Course Fee: S$3,888.00
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
Fee BEFORE funding & GST
Fee AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|MA6081 Fundamentals of Project Management||3|
|MA6083 Project Budget and Cost Management||3|
|MA6084 Procurement and Contract Management in Projects||3|
|MA6085 Organization Culture and Leadership in Projects||3|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Project Management (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Project Management (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.