Calculus course is meant for anyone who intends to pursue a course in Engineering, Science, Economics, Business or Finance in the university. It can also help those taking A level exam.
*Certificate of Completion will be issued basing on given criteria. Please take all the required online tests and score at least 80% each.
Date(s): 01 Apr 2022 to 31 Mar 2023
Registration Closing Date: 15 Mar 2023
- Function and models
- Limit and rates of change
- Applications of differentiations
- Application of integrations
- Inverse Functions: Exponential, Lgoarithmic and Inverse trigonometric functions
- Techniques of Integration
- Further Applications of Integration
- Differential Equations
- Parametric equations and Polar coordinates
- Infinite sequences and series.
- Vectors and Geometry of space
- Vector functions
- Partial derivatives
- Multiple integrals
- Vector Calculus
- Second - order differential equations
NSFs and Working Professionals