This Engineering Economy and Corporate Finance course is a combination of two very popular and complementary courses: "Engineering Economy" and "Corporate Finance".
Knowledge in Engineering Economy is important not only for engineers, but for all persons engaged in the management of technical and industrial activities. Similarly, knowledge in Corporate Finance is important not only for financial managers, but for all who need to understand the financial aspects of businesses and industries.
This course covers topics in Fundamental of Engineering Economy, Evaluating a Single Project, The Basic Tools of Finance, Valuation, Risk and Return, Capital Budgeting, Capital Structure and Dividend Policy, Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital and Merger and Acquisition.
*Certificate of Completion will be issued basing on given criteria. Please take all the required online tests and score at least 80% each.
Participants who have successfully completed this course will be able to understand and apply the principles in
- Basic principles of engineering economy
- Engineering economic analysis
- Cost concepts and design economics
- Cost-estimation techniques
- Time value of money
- Evaluating a single project
- The scope of corporate finance
- Financial statement and cash flow analysis
- Valuing bonds and shares
- Risk and return
- Capital asset pricing model
- Capital budgeting
- Capital structure and dividend policy
- Risk management
- Merger and acquisition
- Introduction to Engineering Economy.
- Cost Concepts and Design Economics.
- Cost-estimation Techniques
- The Time Value of Money
- Evaluating a Single Project
- The Scope of Corporate Finance
- Financial Staement and Cash Flow Analysis
- Present Value
- Valuing Bonds
- Valuing Shares
- Trade-off Between Risk and Return
- Risk, Return and the Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Capital Budgeting Process and Techniques
- Cash Flow and Capital Budgeting
- Capital Cost and Capital Budgeting
- Raising Long-Term Equity Financing
- Capital Structure
- Dividend Policy
- Entrepreneurial Finance and Venture Capital
- International Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Control
NSFs and Working Professionals
Standard Course Fee: S$345.60
All fees stated are inclusive of 8% GST