The objective of the course is to provide learners with a basic understanding of the design and analysis of digital CMOS system design. In the Design Methodologies topic, the concepts on design flow, design analysis, verification, different implementation approaches, design synthesis and test methods are discussed. The objective is to provide the students with clear concepts on these topics.
- Graduate Certificate in Electronics
- FlexiMasters in Electronics
At the end of the course, learners are able to:
1. Able to understand the operation of digital CMOS systems.
2. Able to design and analysis of digital CMOS systems.
3. Learn about the concepts on design flow, design analysis, verification, design approaches, design synthesis, testing methods.
Sub-System Design in Digital Circuits & Design Methodologies
- Data paths in Digital Systems
- Designing Arithmetic Building Blocks: Adders, Multipliers, Shifters
- Power Considerations in Data path Structures
- Design Analysis and Simulation. Design Verification
- Implementation Approaches. Design Synthesis
- Validation and Testing of Manufactured Circuits
For graduates, practicing engineers, R&D managers and technical staff who wish to gain in-depth technical knowledge in the area of semiconductor manufacture and microelectronics.
Standard Course Fee: S$1,620
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
Fee BEFORE funding & GST
Fee AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
• NTU/NIE alumni may utilise their $1,600 Alumni Course Credits. Click here for more information.
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET757 Digital Integrated Circuit Design I||1|
|CET758 Digital Integrated Circuit Design II||1|
|CET760 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices I||1|
|CET761 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices II||1|
|CET762 Advanced Topics in Semiconductor Devices III||1|
|CET763 Advanced Wafer Processing I||1|
|CET764 Advanced Wafer Processing II||1|
|CET765 Lithography Processes for Next Generation of Nano Scale Smart Devices||1|
|CET766 Analog Integrated Circuit Design I||1|
|CET767 Analog Integrated Circuit Design II||1|
|CET768 Analog Integrated Circuit Design III||1|
|CET769 Integrated Circuit (IC) Packaging I||1|
|CET770 Integrated Circuit (IC) Packaging II||1|
|CET771 Integrated Circuit (IC) Packaging III||1|
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Electronics (total 9AUs) and FlexiMasters in Electronics (total 15AUs).
- SSG funded and SkillsFuture Credit approved.