- Graduate Certificate in Library Leadership and Management
- FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the core principles, concepts, and techniques for organizing information assets.
- Identify the major standards used for organizing information assets in libraries.
- Create basic metadata records using major information organization standards and tools.
- Discuss the value of a user-centered perspective when organizing information assets.
Standard Course Fee: S$4,860
SSG Funding Support
Course fee payable after SSG funding, if eligible under various schemes
BEFORE funding & GST
AFTER funding & 8% GST
Singapore Citizens (SCs) and Permanent Residents (PRs) (Up to 70% funding)
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs (ETSS)
SCs aged ≥ 40 years old
Associate Professor Joanna Sin
|COURSE TITLE||ACADEMIC UNIT|
|CET186 Reference, User Services and Information Discovery*||3|
|CET187 Understanding Leadership in a Digitalized Environment*||3|
|CET188 Building Collections and Intellectual Foundations for the Information Professions*||3|
|CET189 Organizing Information Resources||3|
|CET190 Managing Information and Information Institutions||3|
*Students must complete these courses to obtain the Graduate Certificate. These courses represent the basic set of competencies for librarians. No other course combinations will lead to the award of the Graduate Certificate.
Listed courses are:
- Credit-bearing and stackable to Graduate Certificate in Library Leadership and Management (total 9 AUs) and FlexiMasters in Library Leadership and Management (15 AUs)