This course introduces students to the fundamentals of business finance. It is also known as Financial Management.
*Certificate of Completion will be issued basing on given criteria. Please take all the required online tests and score at least 80% each.
Date(s): 01 Apr 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
Registration Closing Date: 31 Mar 2022
- To develop a broad understand of the fundamental concepts and tools of finance.
- To apply financial analysis tools and techniques to the decisions making.
- To gain an understanding of financial markets and institutions and their roles in business.
- Use accounting statements to measure the financial health of a company.
- To forecast and manage a company’s short- and long-term liquidity needs.
- To calculate the time value of money; and use compounding and discounting methods to calculate the future and present value of money.
- To develop problem solving skills within the finance setting.
- To increase the awareness of ethics and social responsibility in the context of finance.
- An Overview of Financial Management
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Time Value of Money
- Financial Planning and Forecasting
NSFs and Working Professionals
Standard Course Fee: S$385.00
All fees stated are inclusive of 7% GST