Get started in 5 simple steps:
Application period: 1 November 2023 – 31 January 2024
To apply, please submit your online application form.
Note: Application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
To be submitted via online application portal:
- Degree scroll(s) from each university attended; stamped and certified by the University registrar’s office,
- Graduation Certificate(s) from each university attended; stamped and certified by the University registrar’s office (applies to candidates who graduated from a Chinese University),
- Complete transcript(s) of academic records from each university attended; stamped and certified by the University registrar’s office (please include the credit and grading systems used by the university),
- Official English translation stamped and certified by the university is required for non-English degree scrolls, graduation certificates and academic transcripts,
- Curriculum Vitae (Please use the template provided. Click here to download template)
- A business idea statement (Please use the template provided. Click here to download template)
- IELTS or TOEFL Score Reports (if your degree was not delivered in English). It must be taken within the last two years upon submission of your application.
- Professional membership certificate(s), if any.
- Documentary evidence of Immigration Pass (e.g. employment pass or dependent’s pass) issued by the Singapore Immigration & Checkpoints Authority). This applies only to foreign applicants, working or living in Singapore.
- Application fee (SGD $50), including a copy of your transaction receipt (PDF or Word doc only). Please refer to FAQ for modes of payment.
- Application for study grants, if any. Please refer to Funding, Grants & Financial Aid for more information.
To be submitted via email to [email protected]:
- Two referee’s reports. The referee reports should come from your superior, supervisor or professor who could comment on your academic/work capabilities and suitability for the programme. Your referees are required to complete and submit their reports to NTUpreneur directly. (Please use the template provided. Click here to download template.)
- Study grant application form and essay, if applicable.
- [OPTIONAL] You are encouraged to submit a video (duration 1-2 mins) telling us why you want to pursue MSc TIP. (Recommended video file format: MP4)
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview via email.
Admission interviews are expected to take place from mid-December onwards till June.
Offer of admission will be sent to successful candidates via email.
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified by email. All other applicants are advised to check the online application system for their application status. Information will not be released or confirmed via phone.
Only completed applications will be processed. An application is deemed complete only if the following are met within the stipulated registration deadline:
- Completion of online application form.
- Submission of all supporting documents.
- Payment of a non-refundable application fee of SGD $50.
Registration will open from 1 Nov 2023 to 31 Jan 2024.
Please direct your enquiries to the form.Click here