The MSc TIP focuses on educating and nurturing leaders for the entrepreneurship ecosystem, through academic knowledge acquisition, entrepreneurial mindset cultivation, and business skillset development. It empowers participants with competency, and leverage on technology to create to create social and economic value for the society.
Offered by Nanyang Technological University (NTU) since 2002, the Master of Science in Technopreneurship and Innovation Programme (MSc TIP) equips students with essential entrepreneurial skills and business acumen to turn novel ideas into successful
ventures. NTU Entrepreneurship Academy (NTUpreneur) is a key player in innovation and entrepreneurship education at Nanyang Technological University, the first Kauffman Campus outside the United States established through a partnership with
the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. NTUpreneur spearheads entrepreneurship education in the region and offers a springboard for participants with entrepreneurial intentions to work with leading educators, researchers and inventors around the world.
- Emphasises on experiential learning focusing on technopreneurship and innovation, sets in a rapidly changing global context.
- On top of the 7 core modules, the programme offers 7 electives which
focus on three areas: Entrepreneurship Practice, New Venture Financing, and Sustainability for students to develop knowledge and skills for different roles in the entrepreneurship ecosystem. Each student can choose 3 out of 7 electives based on his/her interest.
- With a team comprising experienced academics, practitioners and entrepreneurs, the graduate programme blends theory and practice into its curriculum.
- Incorporating entrepreneurial mindset and behaviour, the graduate programme enables participants to acquire and apply the knowledge and skills in real life scenarios.
- Meet like-minded people, and the opportunities to engage with various stakeholders in the entrepreneurship ecosystem throughout the programme.