Welcome to Foundational Leadership (SLDP01)!
Leadership is a process and not about a title and seniority. It is about galvanising people towards a common purpose. To improve your own leadership, you have to understand that leadership is a skill and put in effort to learn and practice.
You will go through a series of online learning activities to help you get acquainted with the concept of leadership:
- What's Leadership
- The Art of Followership
- The Importance of Empathy
Personality & Leadership Effectiveness
The online modules can be done at your own space.
Foundational Leadership is open to all NTU Students, regardless of their prior leadership experience.
Students are encouraged to enrol during their freshmen year, so that you can hone your skills through experiential experience such as student organisation participation and/or student-driven projects.
- Log on to NTULearn before clicking the link in step 2 (failing which, you will not be able to access the course site)
- Start your SLDP01 - Foundational Leadership Journey:
For Undergraduate Students:
- Click HERE if you are admitted to NTU in AY2021
- Click HERE if you are admitted to NTU in AY2020
- Click HERE if you are admitted to NTU prior to AY2020
For Postgraduate Students: Click HERE